GenoProof Mixture 3.1: Faster and providing even more features
Following a successful test phase and the final polish, GenoProof Mixture 3.1 is now available. The latest version of the newest innovation of probabilistic software offers a wealth of added features, further simplifying the analysis of forensic dna mixtures.
With GenoProof Mixture 3.1, users benefit from the following advantages:
- improved algorithm and faster analysis
- integration of an extended model for pre- and post-stutter peaks in LRfc calculations
- simplified export of results
- integrated report functionality
- calculation of LRs for mixtures when a contribution from a genetic relative of a suspect is proposed
- component-wise deconvolution of genotypes with the fully continuous model
- simplified import of reference data (bin/ panel-Files, population data, STRidER 2.0)
- audit trail to monitor changes
For more information on version 3.1, please visit the GenoProof Mixture website and get a free insight into the software by registering for a 60-day trial version. Furthermore, we now offer training for your laboratory staff on the use of the software and especially for the LR calculation with the fully continuous model.